Skip navigation links
Colleges and Universities
Local Government Information
State Agencies
Information for Individuals
Boards and Commissions
Frequently Asked Questions
Local Government Information 

The State Treasurer’s Office is now able to offer payment processing services to political subdivisions that have an investment account with the Board of Treasury Investments.

If you are one of West Virginia’s political subdivisions:



Boards of Education

Public Service Districts

Emergency Service Organizations – such as Volunteer Fire Departments

You can use the State Treasury for your payment processing. Whether you want to accept your payments through a lockbox, or over the internet, we can provide valuable tools that will help you serve your citizens. The Treasurer is happy to make our processing services available to our government partners at a very low cost.

Please feel free to contact our office if you think our payment services could be of use to your operation.

Municipal Bond Commission Payments can now be made over the internet! You can save a stamp and the cost of a check by logging on. To set it up, contact the Municipal Bond Commission at 304 558-3971.